Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Resolved

The last few days have been pure blessing. 3-4 sermons a day from some of the biggest names of our day.
Some clips http://www.youtube.com/user/iamresolved

I got Steve Lawson to allow me to be his friend after I awkwardly asked him whether I could be his friend. lol

I got Lawson's, Piper, and Mahaney's signatures on their books. Missed MacArthur cause he had to leave early.I would be very sad if I didn't have the blessing of seeing him on a weekly bases at Grace Community Church.

All the audio of the sermons are up at http://www.resolved.org/media.aspx

And as planned I gave Piper a letter with a few questions about the Driscoll issue. Chose this means of communication out of respect and wisdom in realizing it isn't quite fair to ask them in a place where those not caught up with the situation are surrounding him.
I must say though, I love how John MacArthur addressed the issue by presenting to us in one of his sermons how it bad it is to "causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble"